The objectives of Breakthrough Healthcare Services are:
- To provide qualified, skilled and non-skilled services, allowing the client to be involved in establishing, implementing, and evaluating services that focus on preventative, rehabilitative and therapeutic care in the home environment.
- To address the unique physiological, safety, self-esteem and self-actualization needs in each client’s individualized plan of home health care.
- To provide home health care services and training, which allow clients and their caregivers to assume personal responsibility for clients’ health and personal needs.
- To provide the highest quality and comprehensive healthcare in our clients’ homes and to assist the family to maintain as normal a lifestyle as possible, while maintaining the family unit.
- To provide home health care services that promotes the patients’ value of life by minimizing patient illness and disability, maximizing patient’s potential level of independence, and restoring, maintaining and promoting patient health.
- To provide educational opportunities within the health care system for employees through an ongoing in-service program, short-term training for students, and participation in professional organizations.
- To provide a physical work environment conducive to maximum employee performance.
- To provide a coordinated team approach to supportive health care services utilizing skilled nursing, home health aides, medical social services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nutritional consultation and a system of referral, follow-up, and evaluation.